Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today's Activity (9/15/2011)

So here is how my day went today! I woke up and took Dustin to work, then ran around like a chicken with my head cut off when I got to the museum! Started out by trying to figure out and get my bearings straight with the scheduling for the next few weeks. Then tried to transfer over financial info for the museum into a Quickbooks Software to get rid of a monthly Quickbooks Online that costs us $35 a month. That took a good couple hours to straighten the books out! Then I met with the local Coke Distributor and we set up a dealer program for the museum, so we are now Coke Dealers! ;) That took about an hour, then I wolfed down lunch and went to pick Dustin up from work. When I got back to the museum, I worked a little on the grant package we are working on in the museum. Then wrapped up, went home and ate a little din din. I then proceeded to play a game I received in the mail through Gamefly called FEAR 3. Cool little psycho thriller shooter. Now it's off to bed and relaxing before a VERY LONG weekend of 15 hour days tomorrow! Goodnight my peeps!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Gettysburg, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment